The Issamay School Of Beauty aims to provide a superior and holistic education in beauty therapy and to provide positive career opportunities, especially for students who are less academically inclined.
The school also aspires to raise standards in the beauty industry of Malaysia through professionally structured, guided internationally certified training in beauty therapy.
The Issamay School Of Beauty is a private beauty school accredited by Majlis Latihan Vokasional Kebangsaan (MLVK), International Therapy Education Council UK (ITEC), Confederation of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology UK (CIBTAC), and most importantly the widely acclaimed Comite International d’ Esthétique et de Cosmetologie Diploma (CIDESCO).
Issamay was founded by Ms. Joon L. Wong in 1987. The word “Issamay” means “A World of Health and Beauty” in Chinese – a testament to our undying passion to benefit society through education in Beauty Therapy.
Its superior curriculum is custom tailored to fit our students’ private needs and expectations and to prepare our students to excel in the above examinations.
Approximately 50 students enroll in Issamay annually in several intakes every year. This small but select number ensures students get individual attention unmatched personal guidance.
The Issamay School of Beauty offers specialised training programs for individuals and organizations at its premises in Petaling Jaya, Penang and Melaka.
Key to the school’s success is the dedication is our commitment to the welfare of our students. Students can expect to enjoy excellent facilities with continuous guidance and support from our faculty. We also have counseling sessions to prepare and advise students towards a career in the beauty industry. Our main objectives are:-
益世美国际美容学院于1987年由黄韵琏小姐所创立。 [益世美] 顾名思义乃 “一个充满健康 (益) 及美丽人生的世界” 。我们的主要目标是：-
1. To impart face and body beauty knowledge and experience to students who are less-academic inclined so that they can earn a living with their skills
2. To raise the standard of beauty therapy through education.
We are committed to the success of our students. Students can expect to enjoy excellent learning facilities with superior guidance and professional support from our teaching team. Upon graduation, you will receive career guidance and advice.
Joon L. Wong
Founder and principal
A graduated of the Victorian University of Manchester in B.A. (Econs). Ms Joon L. Wong studied aesthetic courses in Stockport, England and achieved the following:-
· SKM/MLVK Level 5 (Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia
Pengurus Estetik / Malaysian National Skill Advanced Diploma)
· CIDESCO (Zurich) International Diploma
· ITEC Aestheticienne Diploma
· International Aestheticienne Electrolysis Diploma
International Aestheticienne 永久脱毛文凭
· Certificates in Face and Body Manual Lymph Drainage by Mrs. Joan Thornycroft. Certificate in Electrolysis and post Epilation Treatments by Mrs. Johanna E. J. Lack.
· Specialised Treatments Diplomas in Laser Therapy, Aromatherapy, Cosmetic Camouflage, Broken capillaries, Stretch Marks and Ear Piercing.
1. “Professional Beauty Handbook” Vol. 1 in Chinese in 1994.
专业美容手册(上)相当详尽地叙述有关脸，手及足部的美容知识，可作为CIDESCO, MLVK, ITEC及CIBTAC考试的参考书。
2. “Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing” (“Penjagaan Muka Dan Dandanan Rambut” in Malay) in 2004 for Secondary Academic Schools in Malaysia.
3. “Aestheticienne” (“Persolekan” in Malay Language) in 2005 for Vocational Schools in Malaysia.
*The above are for sale at Dewan Bahasa Pustaka OR by mail order through us.
In addition, she has been invited to conduct beauty lectures and seminars in England, Washington D.C., Cyprus, Indonesia, Taiwan, China and more.
Lim Siew Yean
Principal of Issamay School Of Beauty, Penang Branch
Possesses Diplomas and Certificates of:
· Aromatherapy [香精油]
· Manual Lymph Drainage [淋巴引流]
· Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia 1, 2 & 3 (National Skill Certificates).
| || |
FREE industry seminar (Naturalia Sintesi) provided by Issamay
We also frequently invite lecturers from overseas to conduct seminars on the latest information and technology with regard to beauty therapy to students and beauticians.
Send Us Feedback!